N9010AEP EXA Signal Analyzer Express Configuration (Distributors in CN, KR)
Key Features & Specifications
- 10 Hz to 3.6, 7.0, 13.6 or 26.5 GHz with internal 3.6 or 7.0 GHz preamplifier and 3.6 GHz electronic attenuator included as standard
- 25 MHz (standard) analysis bandwidth
- Optional Basic EMI precompliance measurement capability available, including CISPR 16-1-1 bandwidths, detectors, amplitude correction factor, band preset, tune & listen at marker, and limit lines
- Agilent's PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- ±0.27 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- +19 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- -163 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with internal preamplifier included as standard
- -105 dBc/Hz phase noise (at 1 GHz, 10 kHz offset)
- The EXA express configuration is only available to order from Distribution partners in China and Korea.
The EXA express configuration can be ordered with the following options:
- Option PFR, Precision frequency reference
- Option FSA, Fine resolution step attenuator
- Option EMC, Basic EMC functionality
- Options PFR, FSA, EMC are license keys that must be installed after delivery
- To customize your N9010A EXA with applications or additional measurement capability, refer to the N9010A EXA Signal Analyzer. A custom configured EXA allows for maximum flexibility in ordering the analyzer that best meets your needs by offering all of the EXA options; built-to-order
Automation & communication interface
- LXI class C compliant, SCPI and IVI-COM
- USB 2.0, 1000Base-T LAN, GPIB
- Common X-Series user interface / Open Windows 7 operating system
The last date to order is 01-Jun-2014. Orders must be booked by 01-Jun-2014.
Replacement product: N9010A EXA Signal Analyzer
The Agilent N9010AEP EXA signal analyzer express configuration provides additional value of the most popular EXA configurations. Created to get necessary RF and microwave tools into your hands through Agilent’s Distribution partners. The express configurations are fully upgradeable and, as one of the X-Series future-ready instruments, they can evolve as technology changes.
|Model number||Frequency range||Preamplifier||Electronic attenuator||Equivalent build-to-order model|
|N9010AEP-001||10 Hz to 3.6 GHz||3.6 GHz||3.6 GHz||N9010A-503 with Options P03 and EA3|
|N9010AEP-002||10 Hz to 7.0 GHz||7.0 GHz||3.6 GHz||N9010A-507 with Options P07 and EA3|
|N9010AEP-003||10 Hz to 13.6 GHz||7.0 GHz||3.6 GHz||N9010A-513 with Options P07 and EA3|
|N9010AEP-004||10 Hz to 26.5 GHz||7.0 GHz||3.6 GHz||N9010A-526 with Options P07 and EA3|
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.