N5181AEP MXG RF Analog Signal Generator Express Configuration (Distributors in CN, KR)
|Product Status:||To Be Discontinued|
|Order Before:||1 June 2014|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- 100 kHz to 1, 3, or 6 GHz
- +23 dBm output power @ 1 GHz (optional)
- -121 dBc/Hz (typical) phase noise at 1 GHz and 20 kHz offset
- 5 ms frequency switching speed (typical)
Modulation and sweep
- AM, FM, and ØM included as standard
- Pulse modulation (optional)
- Digital step and list sweep with simultaneous switching of frequency and power
- The MXG express configuration is only available to order from Distribution partners in China and Korea.
- Expanded license key upgradeability (equivalent to N5181A-099) included as standard
The MXG express configuration can be ordered with the following options:
- Option 1EA, High output power
- Option UNU, Pulse modulation
- Options UNU and 1EA are license keys that must be installed after delivery
- To customize your N5181A MXG with applications or additional measurement capability, refer to the N5181A MXG Signal Generator. A custom configured MXG allows for maximum flexibility in ordering the generator that best meets your needs by offering all of the MXG options; however it will increase delivery time.
Automation & communication interface
- 100BaseT LAN, USB 2.0 and GPIB
- LXI class-B compliant
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
The last date to order is 01-Jun-2014. Orders must be booked by 01-Jun-2014.
Replacement product: N5171B EXG X-Series RF Analog Signal Generator
The Agilent N5181AEP MXG analog RF signal generator express configuration provides addtional value of the most popular MXG configurations. Created to get necessary RF tools into your hands through Agilent’s Distribution partners. Express configurations are fully upgradeable, so as your needs change, you can quickly optimize your test with the MXG’s additional options.
|Model number||Frequency range||Equivalent build-to-order model|
|N5181AEP-001||100 kHz to 1 GHz||
N5181A-501 with Options UNT and 099
|N5181AEP-002||100 kHz to 3 GHz||
N5181A-503 with Options UNT and 099
|N5181AEP-003||100 kHz to 6 GHz||
N5181A-506 with Options UNT and 099
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.