89601B-BHB UWB/MB-OFDM Modulation Analysis
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 December 2014|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard supported: WiMedia Alliance PHY Interface Specification (v1.1), and all Time Frequency Codes (TFC1 through TFC10), including FFI (non-hopped), and TFI and TFI2 (hopped)
- Data rates (Mb/Sec): 480, 400, 320, 200, 160, 106.7, 80, 53.3
- Preamble types: standard, burst
- Band errors, band packet errors, header info/data
- Overall errors – EVM overall/peak/by symbol/by time, frequency error, symbol time error, I/Q parameters
- Pre-demodulation: time, spectrum, CCDF, PDF, CDF
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users, one at a time
The 89600 VSA software is your window into what’s happening inside complex wireless devices. Option BHB offers advanced measurement tools to analyze and troubleshoot the complex wide-bandwidth, and time-varying nature of uWB (MB-OFDM) PHY layer signals.
- Extensive vector features like time-gating, spectrogram displays, built-in ACPR and OBW capabilities
- New time-scaling analysis capabilities for hopped and non-hopped signals
- Automatic detection for all Time Frequency Codes, including FFI (non-hopped), and TFI and TFI2 (hopped), for easy measurement setup
- Covers a wide range of formats, including QPSK and DCM modulation, using burst or standard preamble types
- Wide selection of analysis tools, including EVM, CCDF, I/Q parameters, packet spectrum common pilot error, header info, and demodulated bits
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.