89601B-BHE LTE TDD Modulation Analysis
Prices for: Belarus
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- LTE TDD per 3GPP Release 9 standard
- Downlink (OFDMA) and uplink (SC-FDMA) transmitter measurements for all bandwidths - 1.4 to 20 MHz
- MIMO analysis for up to 4-channel transmit diversity and spatial multiplexing plus 8-channel beamforming
- Analysis level of radio frame, sub-frame, resource block as well as individual channels and signals: MBSFN-RS, P-SS, P-RS, S-SS, PBCH, PCFICH, PHICH, PDCCH, PDSCH, PMCH, PUCCH, PUSCH, PRACH, SRS, RS, UE-RS and DM-RS
- Error summary: EVM, frequency error, time offset, I/Q offset, RSTP, OSTP, RSRP, RSSI, RSRQ and more
- Multiple color coded traces: EVM vs. subcarrier, EVM vs. symbol, EVM vs. slot, EVM vs. resource block, detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), frame summary, decoded symbol table and more
- MIMO: channel frequency response, channel frequency response difference, impulse response, common tracking error, condition number for each Tx/Rx antenna paths
- Transport layer channel decoding: access to demapped, deinterleaved, descrambled, deratematched and decoded data
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users, one at a time
- LTE FDD analysis Option BHD also available
- LTE-Advanced FDD (Option BHG) and LTE-Advanced TDD analysis Option (Option BHH) also available
The 89600 VSA software is your window into what’s happening inside complex wireless devices. Option BHE provides RF and baseband engineers a comprehensive set of LTE signal analysis tools based on the latest 3GPP TS 36 series standard.
- A rich selection of EVM measurements – overall/data/RS EVM, EVM per carrier, symbol, resource block, channel and slot
- A compound constellation display, color coded by active channel
- Frame summary showing the power, EVM, modulation and RNTI of active channels
- An error table with I/Q parameters, frequency and symbol clock error, CP type, and OS/PRS
- Symbol table with demodulated raw bits
- Channel frequency and impulse response
This option can be added as a product upgrade.