89601B-BHC RFID Modulation Analysis
Key Features & Specifications
- Standards supported: EPCGlobal Class-1 Generation-2 (ISO 18000-6 Type C); ISO 18000-4 Mode-1; ISO 18000-6 Type-A; ISO 18000-6 Type-B; ISO 18092; ISO 14443 Type A; ISO 14443 Type B; ISO 15693
- Modes: forward (interrogator), return (tag)
- Modulation formats: DSB-ASK, SSB-ASK, PR-ASK, FSK-2, OOK
- Preset to standard: EPCGlobal Class-1 Generation-2; ISO 18000-4 Mode-1; ISO 18000-6 Type-A; ISO 18000-6 Type-B; ISO 18092 (106, 212, 424 kbps, active and passive); ISO 14443 Type A (106, 212, 424, 848 kbps); ISO 14443 Type B (106, 212, 424, 848 kbps); ISO 15693 (Low, High Rate)
- Analyze overall signal quality with results like modulation depth and index, on/off amplitude and ripple
- Pinpoint signal impairments with demod bits, error over time, info for each burst and more
- Evaluate time and frequency domain behavior with rise/fall time, over/under shoot, settling time and spectrum results
- Auto-detect bit rate, burst location and link direction
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to be accessed by multiple users
The 89600 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Option BHC provides a multitude of measurements, error information and displays for analysis and troubleshooting of RFID PHY layer performance.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.