Starting From US$ 16,026
E5061B Network Analyzer
- E5061B-820 Add mouse
- E5061B-810 Add keyboard
- E5061B-115 Transmission/Reflection test set, 100 kHz to 1.5 GHz, 50 ohm system impedance
- E5061B-1E5 High stability timebase
- E5061B-020 Standard hard disk drive
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- 100 kHz to 1.5 GHz / 3 GHz
- Transmission / Reflection test set and S-parameter test set
- 50 Ω and 75 Ω system impedance
Solid performance in an enhanced platform
The E5061B RF Network Analyzer options are the successors of the E5061/62A and they provide high-performance 1- and 2-port network analysis at an affordable price. The established RF performance of the E5061/62A has been integrated into this new digital platform. A wide variety of test set options allows you to select the best configuration to suit your test requirements and budget. Enhanced digital processing capabilities and a smaller footprint improve the throughput and efficiency for testing RF components, including cellular BTS filters/antennas, MRI coils, RFIDs, CATV components, and more.
The E5061B does not support the control function for the discontinued 87075C/87050E multiport test set via parallel port.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.