MSOX2004A Oscilloscope: 70 MHz. 4 Channels Plus 8 Digital Channels
Starting From CA$ 2,632
MSOX2004A Oscilloscope, mixed signal, 4+8-channel, 70MHz
- R-51B-001-H Return to Service Center Warranty - 5 years
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
See more of your signal more of the time
- Largest screen in its class: 8.5-inch WVGA display
- Fastest update rate of 50,000 waveforms per second
- Deepest memory: 100 kpts standard, up to 1 Mpts optional
Do more with the power of 5 instruments in 1:
- Best-in-class oscilloscope
- Integrated logic analyzer (MSO, Optional and upgradable with DSOX2MSO)
- Only hardware-based serial-bus protocol analyzer
- Only built-in 20-MHz function generator: WaveGen
- Only built-in 3-digit voltmeter
Get more investment protection
- Upgradability: add bandwidth, digital channels, memory, serial analysis, DVM or WaveGen after purchase
- Segmented memory
- Mask Testing
View online videos to see for yourself
Agilent’s InfiniiVision MSOX2004A, offers entry-level price points to fit your budget with superior performance and optional capabilities that are not available in any other oscilloscope in its class. Agilent’s breakthrough technology delivers more scope for the same budget.
Each 2000X-Series oscilloscope comes standard with one probe per channel.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.