N2889A Passive Probe, 10:1/1:1, 350 MHz, 1.3m
Key Features & Specifications
- Bandwidth: DC to 350MHz (@10:1), DC to 10MHz (@1:1)
- Risetime: 1 nsec (@10:1), 35 nsec (@1:1) (10%-90%)
- Attenuation ratio: 10:1/1:1
- Input resistance: 10 MΩ (@10:1), 1 MΩ (@1:1 when terminated to 1MΩ)
- Input capacitance: 11 pF(@10:1), 60 pF (@1:1)
- Maximum input: 300 VRMS (or >400Vpk) CAT I/II (@10:1), 150 V RMS CAT I/II (@1:1)
- Cable length: 1.3 m
- Probe ID pin: No
- Scope compatibility: 1000, 2000X, 3000X, 3000, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000 Series
The Agilent N2889A low-cost passive probe provides up to 350 MHz bandwidth and features a high input resistance of 10 MΩ (@10:1 mode) to address a wide range of measurement needs with low probe loading. The N2889A provides a switch in the probe handle that allows to choose the attenuation ratio between 1:1 and 10:1.
The probe can be adjusted for low-frequency compensation and high-frequency compensation. For the best measurements you should compensate your probe to match its characteristics to the oscilloscope.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.