MSOX3032A Oscilloscope: 350 MHz, 2 Analog Plus 16 Digital Channels
Key Features & Specifications
See more of your signal more of the time
- Largest screen in its class: 8.5-inch WVGA display
- Fastest update rate of 1,000,000 waveforms per second
- Deepest memory: 4 Mpts (Optional, 2Mpts interleaved standard)
Do more with the power of 5 instruments in 1. Oscilloscope plus:
- Integrated logic timing analyzer (MSO models, or upgrade with DSOX3MSO)
- Only built-in 20-MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator option
- Only hardware-based serial-bus protocol analyzer options
- Digital voltmeter (DVM) option with 3-digit voltage and 5-digit frequency counter measurements
Get more investment protection
- Upgradability: add bandwidth, digital channels, WaveGen or DVM after purchase
- Optional serial protocol analysis applications including: I²C, SPI, RS232, UART, CAN, LIN, I²S, MIL-STD 1553, ARINC 429 and FlexRay
- Additional applications including: Segmented memory, mask testing, advanced math and HDTV video
- Power analysis
View online videos to see for yourself
Agilent’s InfiniiVision MSOX3032A, offers price points to fit your budget with superior performance and optional capabilities that are not available in any other oscilloscope in its class. Agilent’s breakthrough technology delivers more scope for the same budget.
Each 3000X-Series oscilloscope comes standard with one probe per channel.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.