W1918EP LTE-Advanced Baseband Verification Library
The W1918 LTE-A Baseband Verification Library provides the industry’s first commercial design support for the physical layer of 3GPP Release 10, enabling system and algorithm developers to deploy next-generation 4G performance with greater insight and greater confidence.
The LTE-A Baseband Verification Library is an optional new Layer 1 simulation reference library for Agilent SystemVue. The blockset, reference designs, and testbenches in the W1918 assist the design and verification of next-generation communication systems, by providing configurable physical layer waveforms and data for 3GPP Releases 8, 9 (LTE) and 10, 11 (LTE-Advanced). The library is useful for simulation-based exploration of challenging algorithms, up to 8x8 MIMO Throughput verification, and integration with Agilent signal sources and analyzers.
What’s New in SystemVue 2013.08 SP1
- Support for Physical Uplink Control CHannel 3 (PUCCH 3)
- Support for Adaptive Modulation and Coding (AMC) and dynamic renegotiation for highest throughput
- Application example support for Coordinated Multi-Point (CoMP) and Dynamic Point Selection (DPS)
The W1918 library includes the W1910 LTE library (LTE release 9.1), and further adds LTE-Advanced algorithmic reference models, providing well over 160 core simulation blocks and nearly 3 dozen reference designs and physical layer verifications, as called out in the standard.
LTE (3GPP Release 8, 9):
- Additional information about LTE support can be found on the W1910 product page
LTE-Advanced (3GPP Release 10, 11):
- Data Sheet: W1918 LTE-Advanced Baseband Verification Library
- Webcast: LTE-Advanced: Overcoming Design Challenges for 4G PHY Architectures
- Application Note: LTE-Advanced Signal Generation and Measurement Using SystemVue
- Application Note: Accounting for Antenna and MIMO Channel Effects Using Agilent SystemVue
- Demonstration video: LTE-Advanced System-Level Design
- Additional information about Agilent solutions for 4G and LTE-Advanced can be downloaded from http://www.agilent.com/find/lte-advanced
Figure 1: SystemVue’s LTE-Advanced reference library provides the industry’s first major design library support for 3GPP Release 10, and integrates with Agilent test equipment for early R&D design validation.
Figure 2. The W1918 now supports dynamic Adaptive Modulation and Coding (AMC) and Dynamic Point Selection (DPS) a technique for Coordinated Multi-Point (CoMP).
The W1918 LTE-Advanced Baseband Verification Library can be added as an option to any SystemVue environment or bundle. It interoperates especially well with the W1715 MIMO Channel Builder modelset, and can be used with the W1716 Digital Pre-Distortion Builder module.
- W1461 SystemVue Comms Architect
- W1462 SystemVue FPGA Architect
- W1464 SystemVue RF Architect
- W1465 SystemVue System Architect
- W1715 MIMO Channel Builder
- W1716 Digital Pre-Distortion Builder
Follow the link below to view all SystemVue configurations:
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.