DSOX3SGM Segmented Memory Acquisition for InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
DSOX3SGM Segmented Memory Application for 3000X Series Oscilloscopes, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: Deutschland
* Preisänderungen vorbehalten. Gerne können Sie Preise oder ein Angebot auch telefonisch anfragen bzw. anfordern unter +49 (0) 7031 464 6333.
Key Features & Specifications
- Optimized acquisition memory
- Capture up to 1000 successive waveform segments
- Fast re-arm time at under 1 μs
- Down to 10 ps time-tag resolution
- Segments include all analog and digital channels of acquisition
- Segments include serial bus decoding
Agilent’s segmented memory option for the InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series oscilloscopes can optimize your scope’s acquisition memory, allowing you to capture more selective signal details with less memory. You can then easily view all captured waveforms by scrolling through each individual waveform segment. Agilent’s InfiniiVision Series oscilloscopes are the only scopes in the industry that provide segmented memory acquisitions simultaneously on all analog channels (up to four analog channels) and logic channels (up to 16 digital channels), as well as the only scopes that provide hardware-based serial decoding on packetized serial data for each captured waveform segment. This measurement/test option works with all InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series 2-channel and 4-channel DSO and MSOs.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.