DSOX2WAVEGEN Built-in Function Generator Option for InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Starting From US$ 511
DSOX2WAVEGEN WaveGen 20 MHz function generator
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- An industry first, the 2000 X-Series offers an integrated 20 MHz function generator
- Turn on WaveGen at any time by ordering the DSOX2WaveGen option and install the license yourself
- The WaveGen can produce the following wave shapes: sine wave, square wave (with variable duty cycle), ramp, pulse (with variable pulse width), DC, and noise
- Output levels can range from 20 mVp-p up to 5.0 Vp-p when terminated into high impedance, or 10 mVp-p to 2.5 Vp-pwhen terminated into 50-Ω.
An industry first, the 2000 X-Series offers an integrated 20 MHz function generator. Ideal for educational or design labs where bench space and budget are at a premium, the integrated function generator provides stimulus output of sine, square, ramp, pulse, DC and noise waveforms to your device under test. No need to buy a separate function generator when you can get one integrated in your new oscilloscope.
The WaveGen provides an industry-first, general-purpose, integrated 20-MHz function generator capabilities with user-definable frequencies, amplitudes, offset, and pulse widths. The WaveGen’s output is routed to a BNC on the front panel of the oscilloscope below the display.
This WaveGen option works with all InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series 2 channel and 4 channel DSO and MSO models.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.