Key Features & Specifications
- Physical layer-coded waveforms compliant to 3GPP LTE-Advanced Release 10 (December 2010)
- Downlink and uplink carrier aggregation with contiguous and non-contiguous configurations, downlink inter-band carrier aggregation
- Enhanced uplink support including clustered SC-FDMA and simultaneous PUCCH with PUSCH uplink PUCCH format 3
Enhanced MSR feature provides easier and faster multi-format waveform summing
- Characterize modulation and power behavior and performance of transmitter components
- Physical layer verification test for RF receiver
- Fixed, perpetual license (Option JFP)
- May be available as a transportable license (Option JTP) and floating license (Option JNP)
- License individual waveforms for your X-Series or ESG signal generator using 5-pack or 50-pack
Option JFP basic capability enables you to create and customize physical layer LTE-Advanced FDD waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. Carrier aggregation is easily created through pre-defined scenario setups and configured through the intuitive user interface. Component carriers can be placed anywhere within the modulation bandwidth of the signal generator in contiguous or non-contiguous arrangements.
Option JFP also offers an enhanced MSR (Multi-Standard Radio) signal generation capability with a waveform library manager that provides a graphical user interface for managing imported waveforms with multiple sample rates. The Waveform summing process is optimized to improve MSR signal generation speed.
This option can be added as a product upgrade.