Key Features & Specifications
- Physical layer-coded waveforms compliant to 3GPP LTE-Advanced Release 10 (December 2010); normal length waveform generation or shorter length waveform generation for fast PA testing
- Downlink and uplink carrier aggregation with contiguous and non-contiguous configurations, downlink inter-band carrier aggregation
- Enhanced uplink support including clustered SC-FDMA and simultaneous PUCCH with PUSCH; uplink PUCCH format 3
Enhanced MSR feature provides easier and faster multi-format waveform and MATLAB waveform summing
- Characterize modulation and power behavior and performance of transmitter components
- Physical layer verification test for RF receiver
- Fixed, perpetual license (Option JFP)
- May be available as a transportable license (Option JTP) and floating license (Option JNP)
- License individual waveforms for your X-Series or ESG signal generator using 5-pack or 50-pack
Option JFP basic capability enables you to create and customize physical layer LTE-Advanced FDD waveforms to characterize the power and modulation performance of your components and transmitters. Carrier aggregation is easily created through pre-defined scenario setups and configured through the intuitive user interface. Component carriers can be placed anywhere within the modulation bandwidth of the signal generator in contiguous or non-contiguous arrangements.
It also offers an enhanced MSR (Multi-Standard Radio) signal generation capability with a waveform library manager that provides a graphical user interface for managing imported waveforms with multiple sample rates. The Waveform summing process is optimized to improve MSR signal generation speed.
Envelope tracking control provides envelope waveform generation, shaping table management, and real-time timing adjustment that helps perform envelope tracking power amplifier test efficiently
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.