Key Features & Specifications
- Fast one-button, standard-based measurements with pass/fail tests
- 802.16 OFDMA measurement per IEEE 802.16 2005 standard
- RCE (EVM), RSSI, preamble PCINR, subcarrier flatness, IQ metrics
- Time-gated power measurements: SEM, ACP, and channel power
- Center frequency tolerance, symbol clock frequency tolerance, power rise/fall
- Delivers relative constellation error (RCE) in multiple levels (composite, pilot, data burst, un-modulated, and preamble)
- License key upgradeable
- Transportable license
- SCPI remote user interface
The U9075A Mobile WiMAX™ measurement application is for the EXT wireless communications test set. It provides fast, standard-based, one-button measurements and modulation analysis capability to speed calibration and verification of your devices and modules for next-generation manufacturing test. The EXT's flexible test sequencer allows calibration and verification to be performed by high speed single acquisition and use multiple measurement techniques for faster analysis and breakthrough testing speed.
Related Industries & Technologies
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.