N9038A MXE EMI Receiver, 20 Hz to 44 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
- Frequency 20 Hz to 8.4, 26.5, or 44 GHz
- CISPR, MIL-STD 6 dB, and standard 3 dB resolution bandwidths
- Quasi-peak, EMI-avg, RMS-avg and diagnostic detectors
- Extensive diagnostic capability
- Meets CISPR 16-1-1: 2010 and MIL-STD-461F EMI receiver requirements
- ±0.5 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -166 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) with preamplifier and noise floor extension
- Phase noise -106 dBc/Hz 10 kHz offset
EMC measurements, diagnostics & calibration
- EMC measurement functionality offering simultaneous detectors, signal lists, scan tables, limit lines, and correction factors
- Both time domain and frequency domain scan capability
- Enhanced diagnostics using spectrum analysis, Strip Chart, marker functions, span zoom, zoom span, and spectrograms
- Accredited ISO 17025 calibration available to order
Automation & communication interface
- LXI class C compliant, SCPI and IVI-COM
- USB 2.0, 1000Base-T LAN, GPIB
- Common X-Series user interface / Open Windows XP operating system
Keep the test queue flowing
In EMC testing, success depends on tools that can help you do more in less time—today and tomorrow. That's why Agilent created the MXE: it's a standards-compliant EMI receiver and diagnostic signal analyzer built on an upgradeable platform. In the lab and on the bench, it provides the accuracy, repeatability and reliability you need to test with confidence. Equip your team with the MXE, and keep the test queue flowing.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.