N9343C Handheld Spectrum Analyzer (HSA), 13.6 GHz
N9343C Handheld Spectrum Analyzer, 13.6 GHz
- N9343C-SCC Ergonomic soft carrying case with backpack and shoulder strap
- N9343C-0B0 Printed manual not included
- R-51B-001-Z 3 Jahre Gewährleistung - Reparatur im Servicezentrum
Prices for: Deutschland
* Preisänderungen vorbehalten. Gerne können Sie Preise oder ein Angebot auch telefonisch anfragen bzw. anfordern unter +49 (0) 7031 464 6333.
Key Features & Specifications
- 9 kHz to 13.6 GHz
- –144 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- ±1.3 dB amplitude accuracy
- < 0.7 s sweep time for 13.6 GHz full span
Tracking generator (TG)
- 5 MHz to 7 GHz
- Output level: –20 to 0 dBm, 1 dB step
- Built-in GPS receiver and GPS antenna
- Channel scanner measures up to 20 channels simultaneously
- Spectrum monitor with spectrogram display, record, and playback
- Peak and average power measurement with Agilent U2020 X-Series and U2000 series USB power sensors
- AM/FM/ASK/FSK modulation analysis and time-gated spectrum analysis
HSA instrument attributes
- Standard 3-year warranty
- Battery life: 3.5 hours
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Operating temperature: –10 to +50 ºC (14 to 131 ºF)
If you are making measurements in the field, the Agilent N9343C handheld spectrum analyzer (HSA) makes your job easier. MIL PRF 28800 Class 2 compliant, it has the features you need for operating in tough field environments and its measurement performance gives you confidence the job’s been done right. The N9343C HSA lets you automate routine tasks to save time and ensure consistent results. Field testing just got easier with the Agilent N9343C HSA.
- Get field-ready features - rugged and fanless design, clear viewing both day and night
- Gain confidence in your measurements with benchtop performance in a handheld instrument
- Reduce test setup time by 95% using the innovative task planner option
- The following accessories are included with every N9343C HSA: AC/DC adapter, battery, USB cable, quick start tutorial and help kit CD. In addition, Agilent Technologies offers a standard 3-year warranty on all RF and microwave HSA analyzers.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.