SystemVue 2011.03 is the April 2011 release of Agilent's premier design environment for electronic system-level (ESL) design and verification. This new release of SystemVue enables next-generation physical layer (PHY) communications systems for both Aerospace/Defense and Commercial Wireless applications.
Significant Enhancements Provided in SystemVue 2011.03
- The EDA Industry's first support for new emerging communications formats, such as LTE-Advanced, 802.11ac, ISDB-T, as well as new support for HSUPA, WCDMA, CDMA2000, CDMA, and 802.11a (WLAN)
- A free, custom OFDM personality to explore emerging and military communication formats
- New Radar library support for Ultrawideband and Digital Array Radars
For more information on the individual libraries listed above, refer to SystemVue Baseband Exploration & Verification Libraries
- New instrument links to Agilent's multi-GHz arbitrary waveform families, such as the 81180 (and soon the M8190A)
- Connectivity to the Agilent GoldenGate RFIC simulator and new fast circuit envelope modeling
- Key improvements to Spectrasys, the RF system architecture tool within SystemVue, as well as new architectural-level ADC models, for superior analog modeling
- Expanded Digital Filter support for fixed point and complex envelope datatypes, with streamlined hardware instantiation
- A new design flow feature called Model Configuration for easy, single point-of-control to assist a Model-Based Design flow
Several revised tutorial videos are installed with this release of SystemVue. At your convenience, please take a few minutes to preview these YouTube videos so you can begin taking advantage of all the new features provided in SystemVue 2011.03.
- Model Configurations for Easy Control of Model Polymorphism (6:58)
- Applying Spectrasys to Modern RFIC Transceiver Architectures (9:51)
- Fast Circuit Envelope Models for RFIC verification (8:00)
- Custom OFDM Waveform Creation Using SystemVue (9:10)
- System-Level Design of the LTE-Advanced Physical Layer (4:21)
- Realistic Ultra-Wideband Radar Signal Generation Using Agilent SystemVue (7:14)
New Application Notes
Several new SystemVue 2011.03 features have been highlighted in recent application notes. The application notes are listed here for your convenience.
- Solutions for Emerging 4G Communications Systems
- Using SystemVue to Integrate Wireless PHY Design, Validate, and Test
- Using SystemVue’s Radar Library to Generate Signals for Radar Design and Verification
- LTE-Advanced Signal Generation and Measurement Using SystemVue
- Custom OFDM Signal Generation Using SystemVue
- Integrated Solutions for Testing Wireless Communication Systems (IEEE Comms, June 2011)
- Ultra-Wideband Radar System Design
If you are ready to get started using SystemVue, please fill out and submit the Agilent EEsof EDA Software Demo Request Form.
Looking for another version? View other SystemVue Product Versions.