M9185A PXI 8/16-Channel Isolated D/A Converter
Key Features & Specifications
- M9185A-001: 8 Channel D/A Converter Option
- M9185A-002: 16 Channel D/A Converter Option
- 8/16-channels for supplying stimulus voltage signals to Device Under Test (DUT)
- ±16V range up to 10mA ideal for high voltage applications
- 16-bit resolution
- Isolated D/A converter
- Sense capability to ensure output accuracy
- DC Voltage: ±16V range up to 10mA
- DC Current: up to ±20mA
The M9185A is a fully independent, isolated D/A converter that is capable of supplying high voltage levels in parallel of up to eight or sixteen channels. Each channel is able to output up to ±16V as stimulus signals to Device Under Tests (DUTs).
The M9185A DAC also comes with a built-in SENSE mechanism, which is able to detect the output voltage levels and feedback the information to the DAC circuitry to compensate for the voltage drop at the receiving end of a DUT. Hence the accuracy of the stimulus signal is ensured.
Equipped with the ability of supplying voltage levels of up to ±16V and a SENSE feature, the M9185A suits perfectly for the automotive industry where operating voltages range between 12V to 14V and signal accuracy is always an important factor.