TS-8900 Automotive Functional Test System
Key Features & Specifications
- Software: Test Exec SL 7.0 & TS-5000 System Software with over 400 built-in automotive test libraries
- Signal switching: Up to 256 x 4 matrix
- Load switching: Up to 32-channel x 30A and 64-channel x 7.5 A and 192-channel x 2 A
- Power sources: Up to 3500 W modular power supply
- Measurement: 6.5 Digit DMM, 2-ch 350 MHz Counter, 2/4-ch 20 MSa/s Digitizer, 32-channel high voltage data acquisition module
- Stimulus: 2-ch 20-Bit ARB, 8/16-ch 16-Bit digital/analog converter (DAC), isolated 100V, 200 mA voltage/current (V/I) source
The TS-8900 is a PXI-based, off-the-shelf functional test platform for medium to high pin count automotive electronic control unit (ECU) manufacturing that provides customers with a higher throughput and improved coverage solution compared to current generation test systems while maintaining global deployment.
This solution provides customers with a global standard platform and support that has a 20% higher throughput test and coverage compared to the existing Agilent TS-5000 series functional test systems. This is accomplished via a combination of 32-channel high voltage acquisition modules, large Voltage-current range V/I source and a high voltage 8/16 channel DAC enabling parallel test methodologies and built-in 400 automotive applications-tuned libraries for faster deployment.
Get latest tips and information from the Agilent Automotive Functional Test Forum.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.