B2912A Precision Source/Measure Unit, 2 ch, 10 fA, 210 V, 3 A DC/10.5 A Pulse
B2912A Precision Source/Measure Unit, 2ch, 10fA resolution, 210V, 3A DC/10.5A pulse
- B2912A-902 Power Cord - Continental Europe
- B2901A-L01 DMM handheld with 3 months warranty, complimentary, for qualified products
- R-51B-001-Z 3 Jahre Gewährleistung - Reparatur im Servicezentrum
Prices for: Deutschland
* Preisänderungen vorbehalten. Gerne können Sie Preise oder ein Angebot auch telefonisch anfragen bzw. anfordern unter +49 (0) 7031 464 6333.
Key Features & Specifications
- Supports two-channel configuration
- Minimum source resolution: 10 fA/100 nV, minimum measurement resolution: 10 fA/100 nV
- Maximum output: 210 V, 3 A DC/10.5 A pulse
- Arbitrary waveform generation and digitizing capabilities from 10 μs interval
- Integrated 4-quadrant source and measurement capabilities
- The 4.3’’ color display supports both graphical and numerical view modes
- Free application software to facilitate PC-based instrument control
- High throughput and SCPI command supporting conventional SMU command set
The Agilent B2912A Precision Source / Measure Unit (SMU) is a 2-channel, compact and cost-effective bench-top SMU with the capability to source and measure both voltage and current. It is versatile to perform I/V (current vs. voltage) measurement easily with high accuracy. Integration of 4 quadrant source and measurement capabilities enables I/V measurement simply and easily without configuring multiple instruments. The wide coverage of 210 V, 3 A DC/10.5 A pulse with a single instrument minimizes the investment. Minimum 10 fA/100 nV measurement resolution support accurate characterization of DUT. The superior 4.3’’ color display and various view modes improve productivity for test, debug and characterization with intuitive operation.
View a short video at B2900A Series Precision SMU Product Demo page.
If you also look for precision source/measurement tips, we have many useful videos for you.
If you need lower noise and more capabilities for sourcing, please also refer to the Agilent B2961A/B2962A 6.5 Digit Low Noise Power Source.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.