U1732C 100Hz/120Hz/1kHz/10kHz Handheld LCR Meter
Key Features & Specifications
- 20,000 counts resolution
- 0.2% accuracy
- Wide LCR ranges with 4 selectable test frequencies (100Hz, 120Hz and 1kHz and 10kHz)
- Auto identification(Ai) which automatically determines and displays component type and measurements
- Detailed component analysis with ESR, Z, D, Q, Ө functions
- Battery life of 16 hours/Ac-powered
- IR-to-USB connectivity for data logging to PC
Now you can measure at frequencies as high as 100 kHz, a capability that is typically found only in benchtop meters. With the auto identification, Ai which conveniently displays component type and detailed component analysis such as Z, ESR, DCR, you can get measurements done faster. Better yet, the battery lasts up to 16 hours, ideal for testing on the go. With the U1730 Series, you can perform quick, basic LCR measurements at your convenience, without burning a hole in your pocket.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.