U3003A Electronic Instrumentation and Measurement Teaching Solution
Key Features & Specifications
- Integrated curriculum with a complete set of instruments, instructor’s guide, training kits and lab worksheets.
- Editable teaching material in MS PowerPoint format for lecturers.
- The lab sheets enable students to appreciate different design considerations and approaches by allowing them to experiment with different components.
The electronic instrumentation and measurement teaching solution serves as a ready-to-teach package in the areas of electronic instrumentation and measurement techniques. It is an excellent Education tool for students to understand an end-to-end measurement system, which includes various sensors, signal conditioning circuits, op-amp circuits, and digital I/Os.
This courseware is designed to impart knowledge in:
- Measurement principles
- End-to-end measurement system
- Introduction to measurement instruments
- Usage of instrument programming tools
Usage of basic instruments
The complete solution setup includes the following instruments:
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator
- U2741A USB Modular Digital Multimeter
- U2701A USB Modular Oscilloscope
- E3631A Power Supply
The University Teaching Solution is also available with bench options. Substitute the USB modular instruments U2701A, U2741A and U2761A with their bench counterpart: DSO1000 series oscilloscope, 34405A digital multimeter and 33210A/33220A function/arbitrary waveform generator respectively.
**This teaching solution is not available in Japan
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.