W9072A cdma2000® Measurement Application for CXA
W9072A CDMA2000 measurement application for CXA
- W9072A-2FP Cdma2000 measurement application for CXA, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: Deutschland
* Preisänderungen vorbehalten. Gerne können Sie Preise oder ein Angebot auch telefonisch anfragen bzw. anfordern unter +49 (0) 7031 464 6333.
Key Features & Specifications
- Complies with 3GPP2 Release A, supports IS-95 or cdmaOne and cdma2000 for forward link and reverse link
- Forward link and reverse link RF transmitter measurements
- One-button measurements with pass/fail per the standard
- Runs inside CXA signal analyzer (up to 7.5 GHz models)
- Forward and reverse link: Composite rho and EVM, QPSK EVM, code domain, code domain error, frequency error, time offset and power measurements, and more
- Automatic detection of forward link signals from radio configuration (RC) 1 to 5
- Display code domain power (CDP) results in Hadamard or bit-reverse
- Specify chip and PN offsets, and measurement interval from 1 to 32 PCG (1 PCG=1536 chips)
- Composite EVM: 1.0 %
- ACLR: up to -75 (-79 dBc typical)
- Power accuracy: ±0.61 dB (at 95th percentile)
- Analysis bandwidth: up to 25 MHz
- License key upgradable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
The cdma2000 /cdmaOne measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Agilent X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standard-based transmitter testers, the application provides fast one-button RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate and manufacture your CDMA RF transmitters. The measurement application is fully standard compliant to the 3GPP2 Release A helping you to check your CDMA design with confidence and support manufacturing with single application covering IS95/cdmaOne, cdma2000 technologies for production.
RF transmitter tester
- Full power and spectrum suite measurements with Pass/Fail indicator: channel power, adjacent channel power, spectrum emission mask (SEM), spurious emissions, occupied bandwidth(OBW) and complementary cumulative distribution function (CCDF)
- Quickly identify different data rates on specified channels with Marker selection. Easily de-spread the code channel signal into its symbol level with symbol power and symbol EVM measurement results, even in the presence of multiple code channels.
- Easy to verify overall modulation accuracy of a transmitter with all spreading and scrambling problems by using composite rho measurement
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.