U1231A True RMS 6000 Count Handheld Digital Multimeter, Basic
Starting From US$ 101
U1231A True RMS 6000 count handheld DMM, basic
- U1231A-ABA English language quick start guide; printed
- W4100A-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- R-51B-001-F Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Built-in LED torchlight to illuminate test area
- Flashing backlight as visual alert during continuity tests in dim areas
- Data logging capability (stores up to 10 readings)
- IR connectivity to transfer data to PC for record
- Basic measurements (Voltage, Resistance, Diode, Capacitance, Frequency)
- Auxiliary temperature measurement using K-type thermocouple*
- Compatible with U1177A IR-Bluetooth adapter for remote monitoring & datalogging
*Optional U1586B temperature module is required
The Agilent U1230 Series is the best HH-DMM for the conditions you work in. Whether it’s dark, noisy or even dangerous, the multimeters help you prepare for these conditions with features that anticipate worse-case scenarios, but make everyday tasks easier. Using just one hand, you can illuminate the test area with its built-in flashlight while you measure and change or choose measuring functions. You could safely detect hot wires and easily make continuity measurements in noisy environments using the unique combination of beeping alert and blinking display/LED. Whatever the working conditions, we have it covered.
The U1230 Series has won the EN-Genius Network’s 2011 Product of the Year Award in the “Best Improvement in Handheld Digital Multimeters” category. The publication cited the combination of built-in flashlight, beeper alert and backlight display as features that simplify measurement task when used in poorly lit or hard-to-reach places.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.