U1232A True RMS 6000 Count Handheld Digital Multimeter
Base Price S$ 196
U1232A True RMS 6000 count handheld DMM
- W4100A-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
- U1232A-ABA English language quick start guide; printed
- R-51B-001-F Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Singapore
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Built-in LED torchlight to illuminate test area
- Flashing backlight as visual alert during continuity tests in dim areas
- Data logging capability (stores up to 10 readings)
- IR connectivity to transfer data to PC for record
- Basic measurements (Voltage, Current1, Resistance, Diode, Capacitance, Frequency)
- Auxiliary temperature measurement using K-type thermocouple*
- Compatible with U1177A/U1117A IR-Bluetooth adapter for remote monitoring & datalogging
*Optional U1586B temperature module is required
The Agilent U1230 Series is the best HH-DMM for the conditions you work in. Whether it’s dark, noisy or even dangerous, the multimeters help you prepare for these conditions with features that anticipate worse-case scenarios, but make everyday tasks easier. Using just one hand, you can illuminate the test area with its built-in flashlight while you measure and change or choose measuring functions. You could safely detect hot wires and easily make continuity measurements in noisy environments using the unique combination of beeping alert and blinking display/LED. Whatever the working conditions, we have it covered.
View showcase of the all-new orange handhelds
The U1230 Series has won the EN-Genius Network’s 2011 Product of the Year Award in the “Best Improvement in Handheld Digital Multimeters” category. The publication cited the combination of built-in flashlight, beeper alert and backlight display as features that simplify measurement task when used in poorly lit or hard-to-reach places.
Measure wirelessly and remotely with the Agilent Remote Link Solution
You can add Bluetooth connectivity to any Agilent handheld digital multimeters (DMMs) and clamp meters from the U1200 series. Just attach the U1117A Bluetooth adapter to the IR port of your Agilent handheld meter and download the complimentary Agilent Mobile Meter and Agilent Mobile Logger applications to your iOS or Android smart device. You’ll get to view measurements on your iOS or Android smart device wirelessly and remotely via Bluetooth technology. It's that easy!
If you are using the U1115A remote logging display, the U1117A IR-to-Bluetooth adapter allows you to safely measure, view and log test measurements with an extended range of up to 100 meters.
The Agilent Mobile Meter allows iOS or Android based smart devices to connect and control up to three handheld meters and view measurements from each connected handheld meter simultaneously.
The Agilent Mobile Logger lets you log data and it will provide trending graphs from as many as three handheld digital meters.
Alternatively data logging and monitoring can also be performed with Agilent Handheld Meter Logger software using Windows based PC.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.