N7602B-R89 Advanced GSM/EDGE/Evo for 16800/16900/N5343A, Fixed Perpetual License
Key Features & Specifications
- Configure predefined configurations with different transport layer channel coding types
- Continuous PN9 sequence generation for BER Rx testing
- Control channel generation including BCH channel contents
- Perform receiver characteristics and performance tests
- Fixed, perpetual license (Option R89)
- Also available as a floating license (Option R99)
Option R89 simplifies the creation of physical layer and transport channel coded signals. It is suitable for GSM, EDGE and EGPRS2 base station or mobile device receiver test based on the 3GPP standard. The software supports 13, 26 and 52 multiframe structures with full channel coding for BER testing. Using a modified 13 or 26 multiframe structure with a 2x OSR, the software can support a continuous PN9 sequence for BER Rx testing. For control channel generation, a 51 multiframe waveform can be generated including standard combined BCH channel contents (FCCH + SCH + BCCH + CCCH or FCCH + SCH + BCCH + CCCH + SDCCH + SACCH).
This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.