89601B-BHG LTE-Advanced FDD Modulation Analysis
89601B Vector Signal Analysis Software, Transportable License
- 89601B-200 Basic vector signal analysis, transportable license
- 89601B-300 Hardware connectivity, transportable license
- 89601B-BHD LTE FDD modulation analysis, transportable license
- 89601B-BHG LTE-Advanced FDD modulation analysis, transportable license
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: France
* Les prix sont susceptibles de fluctuer sans préavis. Pour obtenir un prix ou un devis, veuillez cliquer sur « Request Price » ou appeler le 0825 010 700 (0.125€ HT/Min).
Key Features & Specifications
- Standard support: 3GPP Release 10
- Downlink: OFDMA; up to 8x8 MIMO (transmission mode 9); channel state information reference signal (CSI-RS)
- Uplink: SC-FDMA; clustered SC-FDMA; simultaneous PUCCH and PUSCH
- Carrier aggregation (DL & UL): inter-band and intra-band configurations of up to 5 component carriers, each up to 20 MHz bandwidth
- Simultaneous analysis of up to 5 component carriers, each with EVM, frequency error, DL RS power, I/Q errors, time offset, timing alignment error (TAE) metric, and more
- Downlink MIMO analysis (up to 8 layers) with individual layer results like constellation, EVM and frequency response; MIMO info table provides power, timing and phase differences between channels
- Uplink MIMO single channel analysis
- Multiple color-coded result views like EVM vs. time and frequency, detected allocations (subcarrier vs. symbol), error and frame summary tables
- LTE FDD modulation analysis (Option BHD) is required in order to use this option
- LTE-Advanced TDD modulation analysis (Option BHH) also available
- Transportable license: resides on your PC/instrument, can be transported to another PC/instrument at any time
- Also available as a Floating license: shared on a network server to accessed by multiple users
The 89600 VSA software is a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Option BHG provides RF and baseband engineers the capability to evaluate and troubleshoot their LTE-Advanced FDD designs based on Release 10 of the 3GPP standard.
Note: This option can be added as a product upgrade.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.