DSOX3FLEX FlexRay Triggering and Analysis for the InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Key Features & Specifications
- Hardware-based decoding helps find errors quicker
- Trigger on specific frame types (Normak, Synch, Startup, Null, All), FrameID, Errors, and cycle number)
- Synchronize on multiplexed data with cycle-base and cycle-repetition triggering
- Perform hardware-based pass/fail FlexRay eye-diagram mask testing based on published standards (requires DSOX3MASK mask test option).
- Precision differential active probes available for the differential FlexRay bus
- Requires firmware version 2.0 or later
Agilent’s FlexRay measurement applications offer integrated FlexRay serial bus triggering, hardware-based decoding and analysis. The FlexRay measurement tools help you more efficiently debug and characterize your FlexRay physical layer network by having the ability to trigger on and time-correlate FlexRay communication with your physical layer signals. And with Agilent’s unique hardware-based decoding you get the fastest update rates available.
Download FlexRay eye-diagram mask files which are based on baud rate and test plane.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.