N8816A PCIe Protocol Decode Software (1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0)
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- 128/130 bit decoding of PCI Express 3.0 waveforms
- Waveform to Packet level decode of serial data for greater insight
- Full Packet level decode of Primitives as well as Link and Transaction Layers
- Bi-directional symbol and packet level decode for full duplex serial bus
- Search on PCI Express primitives and error codes
Capability to save symbol and packet data lists to .csv and .txt files
The Agilent Technologies N8816A PCI Express 3.0 Protocol Viewer (PV) software provides an industry first method to view and correlate analog and digital domains for greater insight when analyzing PCI Express serial data streams. It goes beyond basic symbol and character decode and provides time correlated views of waveform, symbol, character, link and transaction layer packet data down to the bit level. This makes it easy for you to isolate communication faults to logic or analog sources as root cause. The N8816A software is compatible with Agilent 90000 Series Infiniium oscilloscopes and supports protocol decode for the PCI Express 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 standards.
PCI Express® is a US registered trademarks and/or service marks of PCI-SIG.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.