U7249A MIPI M-PHY Compliance Test Software
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
Automation & accuracy saves you time
- Automated setup and testing
- Increased accuracy, time-savings and repeatability
- Advanced debug modes for troubleshooting
- Margin analysis and pass/fail conformance reporting
- MIPI Alliance Specification for M-PHY v1.00.00, Section 5 Electrical Characteristics
- MIPI Alliance M-PHY Conformance Test Suite v0.65.00
- Infiniium 3.11 or higher software revision for 9000/90000 Series scope
- U7249A MIPI M-PHY Compliance Test Software (Option 047 on new 9000/90000 Series scope or N5435A-043 for server based license)
- E2688A High-Speed Serial Data Analysis (Option 003 on new 9000/90000 Series scope or N5435A-003 for server based license)
- N5400A EZJIT Plus Jitter Analysis (Option 003 on new 9000/90000 Series scope or N5435A-001 for server based license)
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool www.agilent.com/find/uda to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions.
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller.
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite.
Agilent Technologies’ U7249A MIPI M-PHY compliance test software for Infiniium oscilloscopes enables you with a fast and easy way to validate and debug your embedded M-PHY data links.
The M-PHY compliance test software allows you to automatically execute M-PHY electrical conformance checklist tests for DigRF v4, UniPro and LLI architectures. It displays the results in a flexible report format.
In addition to the measurement data, the report provides margin analysis that shows how closely your product passes or fails each test.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.