N8807A MIPI DigRF v4 (M-PHY) Protocol Decode for Infiniium 9000 and 90000 Series oscilloscopes
Base Price Rs 178,143
N8807A DigRF v4 protocol decode for Infiniium scopes, fixed perpetual license
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: India
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Set up your scope to show MIPI® DigRFSM v4 (M-PHY) protocol decode in less than 30 seconds
- Get access to a rich set of integrated software-based protocol-level triggers
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause
- Infiniium 3.50 or higher software revision for 9000/90000 Series scope
- N8807A MIPI DigRF v4 (M-PHY) Protocol Decode (Option 051 on new 9000/90000 Series scope or N5435A-047 for application server license)
Emerging serial bus standards in the wireless mobile industry have created the need to test and debug MIPI DigRF v4 (M-PHY) interface.
Agilent’s 9000 and 90000 Series oscilloscopes offer both compliance and protocol analysis for MIPI DigRF v4 designs.
The MIPI DigRF v4 protocol decode application enables faster and better development of wireless mobile products employing the MIPI technology.
The protocol analysis application enables teams to quickly move from physical layer to protocol layer measurements and includes software-based triggering.
Related Industries & Technologies
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.