M9703A AXIe 12-bit High-Speed Digitizer/Wideband Digital Receiver
Key Features & Specifications
- Multi-channel applications requiring phase coherency, wideband capability and high dynamic range
- Radar and satellite: antenna array calibration and test, electronic warfare (EW) radar emulation, passive radar receiver, or multi-band SATCOM monitoring
- RF Communications: wideband MIMO and multichannel Baseband-IQ (BBIQ) for emerging standards research
- Advanced research large scale experiments in hydrodynamics, plasma fusion (Tokamak/Stellarator), particle physics, or microwave astronomy
- 8 channels of DC to 2 GHz input frequency range, 12-bit resolution and up to 3.2 GS/s sampling rate (when interleaved)
- Multi-module processing synchronization
- Wideband real-time digital downconversion (DDC)
- Dynamic range close to 16-bit when run with DDC option
Based on the AXIe standard , the M9703A is an 8-channel, 12-bit wideband digital receiver/digitizer, able to capture signals from DC up to 2 GHz at 1.6GS/s. A channel interleaving capability allows waveform acquisition at up to 3.2 GS/s with exceptional measurement accuracy. The M9703A also provides real-time data processing with four Virtex 6 FPGAs and very long acquisition capability with up to 16 GBytes internal memory.
The M9703A FPGAs optionally feature real-time digital downconversion (DDC), allowing tuning and zooming on the signals to be analyzed. The DDCs improve the dynamic range, reduces the noise floor, and extends the capture time for an accelerated measurement speed. This feature also enables an accelerated connection to the software measurement layer, such as the 89600 Vector Signal Analysis, for faster signal analysis.
The multi-module processing synchronization allows building a system of 40 phase-coherent channels acquiring at 1.6 GS/s in only 4U of rack-mount space with the M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis.
Please contact us to request more information or ask a product expert for the best and most cost-effective solution.
You can also stay in touch with the evolution of high-speed digitizer technology and applications on our blog.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.