M9703A AXIe 12-bit High-Speed Digitizer
Prices for: Guinea
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Advanced research large scale experiments in hydrodynamics, plasma fusion (Tokamak/Stellarator), particle physics, microwave astronomy, and others
- Radar and satellite: multi-channel phase-coherent wideband measurements in active antenna calibration and test, beam-forming, electronic warfare (EW), or MIMO -
- Up to 3.2 GS/s sampling rate
- 8 channels with 12-bit resolution and a DC to 2 GHz frequency range
Wideband real-time digital downconverter (DDC)
Based on the AXIe standard, the M9703A is a revolutionary 8-channel, 12-bit digitizer, able to capture signals from DC up to 2 GHz at 1.6GS/s. The interleaving capability of this high-speed digitizer allows waveform acquisition at up to 3.2 GS/s with exceptional measurement accuracy. The Agilent M9703A also provides very long acquisition capability by implementing up to 4 GBytes internal memory and real-time data processing with four Virtex 6 FPGAs.
The M9703A FPGAs feature an optional real-time digital downconverter (DDC), allowing tuning and zooming on the analyzed signal. The DDC improves the dynamic range, reduces the noise floor, and extends the capture time for an accelerated measurement speed. Combine this feature with the Agilent 89600 VSA software for advanced measurement analysis.
When scaling up, a system of 40 synchronous channels acquiring at 1.6 GS/s in only 4U of rack-mount space can be easily built by combining the M9703A with the M9505A 5-slot AXIe chassis and U1092A AcqirisMAQS software.