Key Features & Specifications
The most powerful USB protocol analysis system available
- Simultaneous capture and analysis of USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) and USB 2.0 (480, 12 and 1.5 Mbps)
- 4 concurrent trigger sequencers with 26 states each, multi-way branching, 32 counters and 32 timers
- Traces indexed in real-time and stored in deep yet responsive 18 GB buffer.
- Even the deepest traces saved quickly via GbE (70 MB/s sustained) or PCIe (up to 500 MB/s)
Lightning-quick, intuitive GUI for all analysis needs, from the everyday to that rare, complex event
- Immediate display of trace – no need to wait for the host to upload and post-process the entire trace!
- View your traces in transaction view, protocol view or spreadsheet view
- Instantly see all relevant information, from packet detail view to histogram overview of the entire trace
Time-saving drag and drop of fields between trace, trigger, filter and search
USB’s range of speeds, protocol complexity and endless variety of devices demand that you have state-of-the-art tools to troubleshoot and validate your design and verify its interoperability. Agilent’s U4611B is, quite simply, the most powerful protocol analyzer for USB 3.0/2.0 available today. It combines the industry’s deepest trace buffer with its most powerful triggering engine. Real-time trace indexing and a clean, intuitive GUI allow for fast, efficient navigation and analysis, allowing you to validate and troubleshoot your USB designs more quickly and with higher confidence than ever before. Try out the U4611B USB analyzer, and see what you’ve been missing!
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.