M9181A PXI Digital Multimeter, 6½ digit, Basic Features
Key Features & Specifications
- Basic digital multimeter measurements for the most common measurement applications
- DCV, DCI, ACV, ACI, 2- and 4-wire resistance
- 6½ digits resolution
- 90 ppm basic DCV 1-year accuracy
- Measurement speeds up to 150 rdgs/s
- Floating isolation (CAT II) 240 V
The Agilent M9181A 6½ digit PXI digital multimeter (DMM) offers the most common measurement functions at a low cost. The M9181A provides six built-in measurement types with all the reliability and stability you would expect from an Agilent PXI DMM.
View: M9181A Flyer
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.