U1192A Handheld Clamp Meter
U1192A Handheld clamp meter, average responding
- R-51B-001-F Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- U1192A-ABA English language quick start guide; printed
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing or a quote, you can also call 01189 276201.
Key Features & Specifications
- 400 A average responding current measurement
- Unique wire separator to separate wires from a bundle
- Vsense to perform non-contact voltage detection
- Built-in LED flashlight to illuminate test area
- Visual and audible continuity indication in noisy environments
- Digital multimeter (DMM) with resistance, capacitance, DCV, ACV and ACA
CAT III 600 V / CAT IV 300 V safety rating
U1190 Series clamp meter fit comfortably in the palm of your hand and allow you to select measurement functions with thumb press. The unique wire separator allows you to effortlessly isolate and perform measurements on individual wires in a bundle. For improved visibility when making measurements, these clamp meters come with integrated LED flashlight that illuminates the test area. These features ensure that you are better equipped when making measurements.
MET/CAL® procedures for the product is available at Cal Lab Solutions , a third-party independent vendor.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.