U7248A High-Speed Inter-Chip (HSIC) Compliance Test Software
U7248A USB High Speed Inter-Chip Test Application Software, fixed perpetual license
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 02 9260 8484.
Key Features & Specifications
• Full suite of HSIC physical layer tests including:
- Data Eye and Mask Testing
- Rise and fall time measurements
- Packet parameters
- Bus state timing measurements
• Comprehensive debug settings and controls allow user to adjust setups and controls as required
• Automatic test report generation
• Offline analysis with saved waveforms
• Full suite of HSIC physical layer tests including
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.agilent.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller
- Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite
The Agilent Technologies U7248A HSIC compliance test software provides the first ever automated HSIC compliance test application for a real time oscilloscope. This software provides you with a fast and reliable way to verify HSIC electrical specification compliance for your HSIC devices and hosts.
Related Industries & Technologies
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.