W8501EP IC-CAP Core Environment
Prices for: Deutschland
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
The W8501EP IC-CAP Core Environment is the IC-CAP framework and provides data management, visualization and programming capabilities (with PEL). It includes MultiPlot & GUI studio, mathematical transforms & macros and the link to SQL Databases.
- PEL – programming extraction language - enables the creation and automation of measurement and extraction procedures.
- IC-CAP MultiPlot Studio provides a single window for “n” number of plots, specification of colors, symbols and plot annotation. Buttons placed to the side of each plot provide convenient access to zoom, optimizations/tuners, scaling, error calculations and changes to the X and Y axis. IC-CAP MultiPlot Studio Overview
- IC-CAP GUI Studio enables the creation of a user interface for automated custom measurement or extraction procedures. These GUIs can be shared with other colleagues or customers so they can easily perform the measurement and extraction steps.
- SQL Database Link provides a link to MySQL and SQLite database and enables query and import data measured by WaferPro into IC-CAP for modeling.
Other features include a library for convenient access to commonly used mathematical functions, wafer prober drivers and switch matrix drivers.
|Wafer Prober Drivers||Switch Matrix Drivers|
|Cascade Summit 10K, 12K||Agilent B2200A fA Leakage Switch Matrix|
|Suss PA200, PA300||Agilent 5250A|
|ElectroGlas 1034x, 2001x||Agilent 4085 A/B and 4089A|
|TSK APM3000A||Keithley 707, 708|