W9083A Multi-Standard Radio (MSR) Measurement Application for CXA
Key Features & Specifications
- MSR per 3GPP Release 9 standard (TR/TS 37 series)
- Transmitter test on any combination of the following 3GPP and 3GPP2 signals: LTE-FDD, W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution, cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO
- Runs inside the CXA signal analyzer (up to 7.5 GHz models)
- Modulation quality: EVM, frequency error plus more error metrics not tied to conformance test
- Spectrum measurements: Channel power, spectrum emission mask (SEM) with pass/fail limit per 3GPP standard, adjacent channel power (ACP), transmitter spurious emissions
- Perform multi-carrier/multi-format measurements in one measurement sequence: Channel power, ACP, SEM, spurious emissions and conformance EVM
- Supports carrier allocating algorithm with preset selection based on Test Configuration (TC) definitions in the 3GPP standard
- EVM floor (nominal): GSM/EDGE (0.7%), W-CDMA (1.6%), LTE- FDD (0.72%)
- Power accuracy: up to ±0.61 dB
- Analysis bandwidth: up to 25 MHz
- License key upgradable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
The MSR measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Agilent X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standard-based transmitter testers, the application provides RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your MSR base station and base station components. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP standard, allowing you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
RF transmitter testing
- Low cost alternative to the EXA economy class signal analyzer
- Perform transmitter tests for both band categories (BC) 1 and 2 along with the different transmitter test configurations. For BC1, analyze any combination of W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+ and LTE-FDD. For BC2, analyze any combination of W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, LTE-FDD and GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution.
- Perform tests on non-3GPP defined configurations, such as combination of cdma2000/1xEV-DO and LTE-FDD signals
- Simplify measurement setup with carrier allocating algorithm, with preset selection based on Test Configuration (TC) definitions in 3GPP TS 37.141 standard
- Verify that the spectrum emissions mask (SEM) measurement meets the 3GPP requirement by recalling the 3GPP defined limit masks for the different band categories
Related Industries & Technologies
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.