U1610A Handheld Oscilloscopes, 100MHz
Key Features & Specifications
Uncompromised signal integrity
- 100 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 1GSa/s
- Up to 120Kpts recording length
- Dual waveform zoom
Conquer your elements
- Channel-to-channel isolation for high power signal troubleshooting
- Debug under any lighting condition with three viewing modes (Indoor, Outdoor, Night Vision)
- High resolution, wide viewing angle, fast update rate 5.7” TFT LCD display
- 10 selectable localized user interfaces
- IP 41 ingress protection
Multiple instruments in one
- Full featured DMM function
- Built-in logger function
The U1610A is the world’s first handheld scope with a VGA display. This 100 MHz handheld scope offers a floating measurement capability with two CAT III 600 V isolated channels. With a 120kpts memory depth, it captures more waveforms from signals such as pulse width modulated circuit, in rush, transient, and motor start up sequences. Its benchtop-like display and dual window zoom function allow you to easily identify problem areas and zoom ing for more detailed analysis. Now, you can view signals in detail and detect glitches easily.
Register now to download the Application Notes
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.