Typically Configured Price S$ 5,519
N9083A Multi-Standard Radio (MSR) Measurement Application
- N9083A-1FP Multi-Standard Radio, MSR, measurement application, fixed perpetual license
Typically Configured Price S$ 5,519
Prices for: Singapore
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- MSR per 3GPP Release 10 standard (TR/TS 37 series)
- Transmitter test on any combination of the following 3GPP and 3GPP2 signals: LTE-FDD, W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution, cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO
- Automatic sequencing function to eliminate the need for the wide analysis bandwidth option, reducing equipment cost for manufacturing
- Runs inside PXA, MXA and EXA signal analyzers
- Modulation quality: EVM, frequency error plus more error metrics not tied to conformance test
- Spectrum measurements: Channel power, spectrum emission mask (SEM), normal adjacent channel power (ACP) for contiguous test configuration, cumulative ACP for non-contiguous test configuration, transmitter spurious emissions
- Perform multi-carrier/multi-format measurements in one measurement sequence: Channel power, ACP, SEM, spurious emissions and conformance EVM
- Supports carrier allocating algorithm with preset selection based on contiguous and non-contiguous Test Configuration (TC) definitions in the 3GPP standard
Performance (hardware dependent)
- EVM floor (nominal): GSM/EDGE (0.6%), W-CDMA (1.5 %), LTE- FDD (0.38%)
- Power accuracy: Up to ±0.19 dB
- Analysis bandwidth: PXA/MXA up to 160 MHz; EXA up to 40 MHz
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface
The MSR measurement application is one in a common library of more than 25 measurement applications in the Agilent X-Series, an evolutionary approach to signal analysis that spans instrumentation, measurements and software. Transforming the X-Series signal analyzers into standard-based transmitter testers, the application provides RF conformance measurements to help you design, evaluate, and manufacture your MSR base station and base station components. The measurement application closely follows the 3GPP standard, allowing you to stay on the leading edge of your design and manufacturing challenges.
RF transmitter testing
- Perform transmitter tests for both band categories (BC) 1 and 2, along with the different transmitter test configurations. For BC1, analyze any combination of W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+ and LTE-FDD. For BC2, analyze any combination of W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, LTE-FDD and GSM/EDGE/EDGE Evolution
- Perform tests on non-3GPP defined configurations, such as combination of cdma2000/1xEV-DO and LTE-FDD signals
- Simplify measurement setup with the carrier allocating algorithm with preset selection based on Test Configuration (TC) definitions in 3GPP TS 37.141 standard
- Verify that the spectrum emissions mask (SEM) and cumulative adjacent channel leakage power (CACLR) measurements meet the 3GPP requirements by looking at the pass/fail test result
- Add real-time spectrum analyzer (RTSA) capability to the PXA or MXA signal analyzers to pinpoint interference caused by the multi-carrier/multi-RAT signals or other events in the transmitter
Related Industries & Technologies
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.