N9913A FieldFox Handheld RF Combination Analyzer, 4 GHz
Starting From US$ 10,816
N9913A 4 GHz FieldFox RF Analyzer
- N9913A-701 Cable and antenna analyzer
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Cable and antenna analyzer (CAT), vector network analyzer (VNA)
- 30 kHz to 4 GHz
- CAT: Distance-to-fault, return loss, cable loss
- VNA dynamic range: 100 dB to 4 GHz
- VNA: S11, S21, S22, S12, magnitude and phase
- 5 kHz to 4 GHz
- ± 0.5 dB amplitude accuracy, full band, over full temperature range of -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)
- Spur-free dynamic range: ≥ 105 dB
- Full-band tracking generator
Independent source, vector voltmeter (VVM), power and pulse measurements
- RF source: 30 kHz to 4 GHz, CW, CW coupled, and tracking
- VVM: 30 kHz to 4 GHz, compare phase and electrical length
- Average power, peak power, and pulse characterization with USB power sensors
- Built-in power meter: 5 kHz to 4 GHz
FieldFox instrument attributes
- Remote control via iPad or iPhone
- Standard 3-year warranty
- Battery life: 3.5-hours; weight: 3.0 kg or 6.6 lbs
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)
FieldFox RF analyzers are designed to withstand your toughest working conditions. To accelerate your work, each operating mode has a task-driven user interface that saves time in the field. Step up to FieldFox – and boost your readiness.
The combination analyzer's base function is a cable and antenna analyzer and it can be configured to include a spectrum and network analyzer. FieldFox can be ordered with additional capabilities: power meter, independent signal generator, vector voltmeter, interference analyzer, variable DC source, and built-in GPS receiver.
The following accessories are included with every FieldFox: AC/DC adapter, battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, Quick Reference Guide and User’s Guide.
- Satellite communications, microwave backhaul
- Military communications, radar systems
- Active and passive device test
- Get precise measurements that agree with benchtop results
- CalReady, QuickCal, and ECal provide accurate return loss, distance-to-fault and S-parameters
- InstAlign – Unprecedented absolute amplitude accuracy across the full band, no warm-up required
- Dust-free design with no fans, no vents extends instrument reliability in harsh environments
- Water-resistant; withstands salty, humid environments
- MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 compliant
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 511.5 Procedure I requirements for operation in explosive environments (type tested)
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.