N9925A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Vector Network Analyzer, 9 GHz
Starting From US$ 16,797
N9925A 9 GHz FieldFox Microwave Vector Network Analyzer
- N9925A-702 Transmission/reflection
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Vector network analyzer (VNA)
- 30 kHz to 9 GHz
- Directivity > 32 dB, dynamic range: 100 dB to 9 GHz
- Flat output power (± 1 dB) across whole frequency range, adjustable in 1 dB steps
- Transmission/reflection (S21, S11), or full two-port (S21, S11, S12, S22)
Cable and antenna analyzer
- 30 kHz to 9 GHz
- Distance-to-fault, return loss, cable loss
Vector voltmeter (VVM), power and pulse measurements
- VVM: 30 kHz to 9 GHz, compare phase and electrical length
- Average power, peak power, and pulse characterization with USB power sensors
- Built-in power meter: 5 kHz to 9 GHz
FieldFox instrument attributes
- Remote control via iPad or iPhone
- Standard 3-year warranty
- Battery life: 3.5 hours; weight: 3.0 kg or 6.6 lbs
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)
FieldFox is equipped to handle routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting and anything in between. FieldFox delivers Agilent-quality measurements – wherever you need to go. Add FieldFox to your kit, and carry precision with you.
The VNA’s base function is a transmission/reflection analyzer (S11, S21), and it can be configured to include full 2-port S-parameters. FieldFox can be ordered with additional capabilities: cable and antenna analyzer, built-in power meter, vector voltmeter, variable DC source, built-in GPS receiver, and remote control using an iPad or iPhone.
The following accessories are included with every FieldFox: AC/DC adapter, battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, Quick Reference Guide and User’s Guide.
- Satellite communications, microwave backhaul
- Military communications, radar systems
- Active and passive device test
- Get precise measurements that agree with benchtop results
- CalReady, QuickCal, and ECal provide accurate return loss, distance-to-fault and S-parameters
- Full 2-port unknown thru calibration
- Dust-free design with no fans, no vents extends instrument reliability in harsh environments
- Water-resistant; withstands salty, humid environments
- MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 compliant
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 511.5 Procedure I requirements for operation in explosive environments (type tested)
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.