Starting From US$ 951
M9048A PCIe Desktop Adapter: Gen 2, x8, clock isolation
- R-51B-001-C Return to Service Center Warranty - 1 year
- Y1202A PCIe cable: x8, 2.0m
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Connecting an external computer to an AXIe or PXIe chassis
- PCIe switch with clock isolation
- Enables an M9502A/M9505A AXIe chassis or M9018A PXIe chassis with M9021A cable interface to be connected to a desktop/rack-mounted computer via a standard x8 PCIe cable
- PCIe x8 cable connector and PCIe half-card format for x8 or x16 computer slot
The M9048A is a PCIe interface card for computers with PCIe expansion slots. It provides an extremely high performance link from an external computer to an AXIe Chassis, such as the M9502A/5A or a PCIe Cable Interface such as the M9021A. The card has Gen 2 x8 PCIe cable link capable of achieving speeds up to 4GB/s. This means a high performance system can be built using desktop or rack-mounted computers.
The M9048A utilizes a PCIe switch and clock isolation to provide a high quality clock source driven down the PCIe cable to the PXIe or AXIe chassis. Therefore, it always provides the same high-performance gen 2 link regardless of the PC that it’s placed in. It can also operate in most Gen 3 PC slots because they can train to the Gen 2 PCIe switch on the card.
The card utilizes a x8 Molex cable connector and should be used with x8 to x8 PCIe cables tested to operate at Gen 2 speeds such as the Agilent Y1202A. Operation is transparent to the software application and no software drivers are required.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.