N5239A PNA-L Microwave Network Analyzer
N5239A 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz PNA-L network analyzer
- N5239A-216 2 ports, configurable test set, source attenuators
- N5239A-010 Time domain
- N5239A-080 Frequency offset measurements
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 02 9260 8484.
Key Features & Specifications
Highest performance mid-range vector network analyzer (VNA) that helps you increase yields with less guard band:
- 300 kHz to 8.5 GHz
- 2-port with single built-in sources
- 133 dB system dynamic range, 32,001 points, 200 channels, 15 MHz IF bandwidth
- High output power (+13 dBm)
- Low noise floor of -120 dBm (10 Hz IF bandwidth)
Agilent’s N5239A PNA-L microwave vector network analyzer (VNA) offers design and manufacturing engineers the highest-performance mid-range VNA. PNA-L is the world’s best value for microwave manufacturing with accurate S-parameters at a budget-friendly cost along with future-proof capabilities. The PNA-L family is designed for passive components and simple active device measurements of amplifier and frequency converters.
Agilent’s PNA-L VNAs are available in five frequency models. Three frequency models, start at 300 kHz, with two or four ports available for the 13.5- and 20-GHz models, and two ports available for the 8.5-GHz product. The other two frequency models with two ports, start at 10 MHz, and include the 43.5- and 50-GHz products.
The N523xA PNA-L VNA replaces and is 100% compatible with the existing N5230C, which means there is no change to your setup or test codes.
- Gain compression
- Conversion gain/loss
- Material measurements
- Signal integrity
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.