33509B Waveform Generator, 20 MHz, 1-Channel
33509B Waveform generator, 20 MHz, 1-channel
- R-51B-001-Z Garantie de réparation dans les laboratoires Agilent- 3 ans
Prices for: Suisse (Français)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
Exclusive Trueform technology
- Unmatched capabilities for generating a full range of signals for your most demanding measurements
- Sine waves with 5x lower harmonic distortion for more pure signals
- Pulses up to 20 MHz with 10x less jitter for more precise timing
- Optional point-by-point arbitrary waveform capability with sequencing for more accurate representation of user-defined signals
- 160 MSa/s sampling rate for higher time resolution arbitrary waveforms
- 16-bit resolution with 1 mVpp to 10 Vpp amplitude for greater amplitude accuracy
- With arb upgrade 1 MSa/channel standard waveform memory, optional 16 MSa/channel for your longest waveforms
USB, LAN (LXI-C), GPIB standard for quick and easy connectivity to PC or network
Waveform creation and editing (with arb upgrade)
Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with
33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro and Basic Software
- Create a waveform from the front panel using the built-in editor
- Capture a waveform from an oscilloscope and download it to the generator
Create a waveform in MATLAB, Microsoft® Excel, etc. and download it to the generator
Agilent 33500B Series waveform generators with exclusive Trueform signal generation technology offer more capability, fidelity and flexibility than traditional DDS generators. Easily generate the full range of signals you need to your devices with confidence the signal generator is outputting the signals you expect.
The 33509B can be easily upgraded to 30 MHz and arbitrary waveform capabilities can be added as your needs change. Learn more
NOTE: 1-channel generators cannot be upgraded to 2-channel generators.
Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.