N9938A FieldFox Handheld Microwave Spectrum Analyzer, 26.5 GHz
Starting From US$ 26,499
N9938A 26.5 GHz FieldFox Microwave Spectrum Analyzer
- N9938A-700 Type-N connectors
- N9938A-0B0 Do not include printed User's Guide
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- 5 kHz to 26.5 GHz
- ± 0.6 dB amplitude accuracy, full band, over full temperature range of -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)
- Spur-free dynamic range ≥ 105 dB
- 30 kHz to 26.5 GHz
- VSWR and reflection measurements
Power and pulse measurements
- Channel power, occupied bandwidth and adjacent channel power ratio
- Average power, peak power, and pulse characterization with USB power sensors
- Built-in power meter: 5 kHz to 26.5 GHz
FieldFox instrument attributes
- Remote control via iPad or iPhone
- Standard 3-year warranty
- Battery life: 3.5 hours; weight: 3.0 kg or 6.6 lbs
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)
FieldFox is equipped to handle routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting and anything in between. FieldFox delivers Agilent-quality measurements – wherever you need to go. Add FieldFox to your kit, and carry precision with you.
The spectrum analyzer’s base function is spectrum analysis, and can be configured to include; full-band tracking generator and preamplifier, interference analyzer, VSWR and reflection measurements, built-in power meter, USB power sensor support, GPS receiver, DC bias voltage source, time gating and remote control capability.
The following accessories are included with every FieldFox: AC/DC adapter, battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, Quick Reference Guide and User’s Guide.
- Satellite communications, microwave backhaul
- Military communications, radar systems
- Active and passive device test
- Get precise measurements that agree with benchtop results
- InstAlign – Unprecedented absolute amplitude accuracy across the full band, no warm-up required
- Dust-free design with no fans, no vents extends instrument reliability in harsh environments
- Water-resistant; withstands salty, humid environments
- Compliant with MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810G, Method 511.5, Procedure 1, operation in explosive environments
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.