N6465A eMMC Compliance Test software Application
- EDEL-ONLY-01 License certificate delivery - email only
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Compliance testing of electrical and timing measurements in accordance to JEDEC specifications
- Comprehensive analysis that automates the complex measurements, even when you are not there
- Superior signal integrity and probing that meets eMMC measurement needs
- JESD84-B451 eMMC Specification
- Infiniium 3.60 or higher software revision for 9000/90000 Series oscilloscopes
- N6465A eMMC Test Application (Option 064 on new 9000, 90000A, 90000 X-, 90000 Q-Series oscilloscopes or N5435A-061 for application server license)
- Use the N5467A User Defined Application tool (www.agilent.com/find/uda) to:
- Create and fully integrate custom tests, configuration variables and connection instructions
- Insert external application calls into the run sequence, such as MATLAB scripts or your device controller
Configure additional external instruments used in your test suite
Use the eMMC application to test, debug and characterize your eMMC designs quickly and easily. It automatically configures the oscilloscope for each test and generates an informative HTML report at the end of the test. The application not only compares the results with the specification test limit but also includes margin analysis, which indicates how closely the device passes or fails each test. On top of that, the complex analysis of the eMMC signals is taken care of by the application, which saves the time and effort it would have taken to do the measurements manually.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.