34461A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit, 34401A Replacement, Truevolt DMM
Base Price US$ 1,095
34461A Digital multimeter, 6 1/2 digit, 34401A replacement, Truevolt DMM
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- 34461A-120 120-volt ac line selection
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
Display DMM results in ways you never have before
- Color, graphical display with built-in bar chart, histogram, trend, math, and statistics
- I/O: USB, LAN/LXI, GPIB (optional)
- DMM Connectivity Utility software enables control, capture and views of your DMM's data on your PC or mobile device with a single click
Measure with unquestioned Truevolt confidence
- 11 measurement functions: DC/AC voltage, DC/AC current, 2- and 4-wire resistance, Diode, Continuity, Frequency, Period, Temperature
- Basic accuracy: 0.0035% DC, 0.06% AC
- 1000 V max voltage input, 10 A max current input
Move to the next generation 34401A DMM with 100% assurance
- Industry's only 100% drop-in, SCPI compatible replacement for the Agilent 34401A DMM
- System capability: 1000 readings/second, 10,000 reading memory
Agilent’s Truevolt 34461A digital multimeter (DMM) is the new replacement for the 34401A DMM. The 34461A offers everything you’ve come to expect from the industry-standard 34401A with new display capabilities, Truevolt measurement performance and the industry’s only solution with 100%, drop-in 34401A compatibility.
Worry about the quality of your design, not the quality of your measurement
- Patented analog-to-digital converter enables metrology grade architecture
- Measure your real-world signals, not instrument error: minimized measurement error, digital AC measurements and expanded measurement functionality
- All specifications tested, compliant and guaranteed according to ISO/IEC 17025
Everything you depend on with the 34401A and more
- Industry's only 100% drop-in, SCPI compatible replacement for the 34401A DMM
- Designed by the same team of engineers as the 34401A
See the Truevolt DMM difference for yourself - View Interactive Demo
Easily control capture and view your DMM's data with a single click - Download Free Utility Software from the Licensed Software tab above
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.