81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A)
Key Features & Specifications
- Data Range: 620 Mb/s to 7 Gb/s
- Differential and single-ended inputs or outputs
- Generate and analyze pseudo random word sequences (PRWS), standard PRBS up to 231-1 and memory based patterns up to 64 Mb
- Amplitude: output amplification/resolutions 0.7Vpp -7.8Vpp / 5mV0.05 to 2.0V .
- Transition Times (20% - 80%): <20ps
- Jitter: < 9ps pp typ.
- Jitter Modulation bandwidth DC to 1GHz of delay line
- Minimum detectable pulse width: 25ps typ.
- Phase Margin: 1 UI – 12ps typ.
- Input sensitivity: 50mV pp typ @ 10Gb/s, PRBS 231-1 and BER 212-1
- Clock Data Recovery Ranges: 1.058 - 1.6 GHz, 2.45-3.2 GHz and 4.8-6.4 GHz
The Agilent ParBERT 7 Gb/s modules are the ideal solution for testing high-speed communication ports, chips and other serial or multiple-serial interfaces for a broad range of applications such as the emerging backplane, memory interface and serial bus applications working up to 6.4 Gb/s.
The Agilent N4874A 7 Gb/s generator module and N4875A 7 Gb/s analyzer module is each one VXI slot wide and requires the E4809A Central Clock module. The ParBERT 7 Gb/s modules are able to generate and analyze differential or single-ended signals at data rates from 620 Mb/s to 7Gb/s.
The ParBERT 7 Gb/s modules make the Agilent ParBERT 81250 ideal for addressing the following applications:
- Computation and Data Distribution at 6.25 - 6.4 Gb/s (Standards included: Infiniband, Serial ATA, PCI-Express, Firewire, Rapid I/O)
- Backplane applications
- High-speed memory interfaces
- Fiber Channel 4x (4.24 Gb/s)
- Multiple serial OC-48 devices in manufacturing concurrently
For complete details, click on the Product Overview link.
Training & Events